Announcing the St. Louis Worksite Wellness Resource Guide
July 14, 2017
With employees spending two-thirds of waking hours at the workplace, businesses have an important role to play in supporting healthy lifestyles within their local communities. Through the assessment of current workplace wellness practices, development of new tools, and facilitation of shared learning, the Worksite Wellness Subcommittee of the St. Louis County Partnership for a Healthy Community aims to provide local employers with resources to enhance business-community collaborations for the implementation of evidence-based employee well-being programs.
As a member of the St. Louis County Partnership for a Healthy Community, Washington University’s Occupational Safety and Health Research Lab is pleased to announce the launch of the new St. Louis Worksite Wellness Resource Guide. This online directory provides St. Louis businesses access to free or low-cost, community-based tools to improve the health and well-being of employees.
Components of the guide include:
- Local event list for wellness and human resource professionals
- Ready-made tools and programs by health topic area
- Search query for evidence-based worksite wellness practices
- Community engagement opportunities for employees and businesses
- Survey results and research reports on local well-being trends
- Wellness scorecards and awards for benchmarking and recognition
Click here to access the resource guide.Categories: Uncategorized